SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

pre-spring minimalist 5 piece french capsule wardrobe


This is my ideal foundation for a capsule wardrobe this season as we chatted about in my post below on how to dress like a French minimalist. What are your ideal pieces? Tell me in the comments!


PS- Here are a few of the posts scattered around regarding trying your hand at a minimalist or french 5 piece wardrobe experiment, and since its been very popular, I have officially started the new Lean Wardrobe series which launched today. So subscribe from the sidebar to see all the tips, finally in one place!

Most Popluar & Reader Favorites

Get started with a few basic introduction posts here:

13 comments

  1. Wow! I love this! It's surprising how many looks you can get out for so few pieces :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True right! Thanks for reading doll :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11:44 AM EDT

    What is the image credit for this? I'd love to buy some of those pieces, but not sure where it came from!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Sorry about that. This particular set I believe is J Crew but it's two years out of season. Check their site for similar styles as they usually have the same silhouettes year round.

      Delete
  3. Awesome fashion style. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This fashion is very good looking, amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love love LOVE that tan skirt! Do you know the brand or where I can find it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your fashion is very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lenacorinna1:49 PM EDT

    I know this is an old post but I love these pieces also and would love to try and find some of them...specifically the striped sweater and the tan skirt...do you have any more info on them? Season? Name? thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded Quilts Coverlets .
    You can get excellent product with Great discount from Amazon and Ebay

    USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks lola,, thats so inspired.. spring minimalist is best for me :)

    ReplyDelete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.