the minimalist guide to free DIY gift ideas for all your friends
Giving gifts is a truly wonderful way to celebrate the gratitude you have for special ladies in your life, and with a little creative thinking, I've come up with great ways to create special experiential gifts that may be a neat way to express how we really feel. There are many ways to be loving and caring with just a little thought and originality. For those amazing friends and family members, here are a few ways to have a lasting memory that will last for years. Without further ado, heere are twenty-five ideas that may build a bridge, grow a relationship or even change a life... that you can give for no other reason than it's Thursday.
25 Minimalist Female Friendship Gift Ideas
1. Make dinner for a friend so they can relax and enjoy their evening.
2. Plant seeds of your friend's favorite flowers and decorate the planter with the type of flower it is.
3. Offer your babysitting services.
4. Offer you medical advocate services. Many of our friends and family members have medical procedures during the year that can be frightening, so offer your time to make sure that they get the care that they need for the appointment.
5. Offer your maid services for those friends who may be tight on time and really need some help in their home.
6. Offer your help with a specific outside chore, like planting a garden, or putting together a swing set for kids.
7. Offer your baking or cooking skills.
8. Create a coupon for "3 emergency calls" for a friend going through a tough time who may have rougher times at night.
9. Offer to go to an event that your friend has an interest in, even if you don't.
10. Create a coupon for "Spa Day at Your House." Offer a foot massage, or a manicure.
11. Share time doing a special project or hobby.
12. Teach someone a new skill. For example, if a friend is not computer savvy and needs help with Excel and you are an expert at it, then you can offer that as a gift.
13. Make a special CD with heart felt songs that your friend can remember and relate to good times and hard times together.
14. Offer your time to help your friend paint or wall paper a room.
15. Create a coupon for your cat-loving friend for "3 Kitty litter changes---meow!"
16. For your church going friend..."3 Sunday Morning Church Times Together."
17. Offer to do the grocery shopping for a friend.
18. Offer to help your friend quit smoking through daily support for 30 days.
19. Teach a friend to swim.
20. Make snow angels.
21. Be a work out buddy for a friend who needs a hand with losing weight and eating better.
22. Offer to do a friend's ironing for a week.
23. Offer to help a friend move or arrange a room in need of love.
24. Offer to teach your younger family member how to drive.
25. Create a coupon for "10 Hugs for No Reason Other Than I Love You."
No matter what you decide to write on your coupons, keep the gift to something that is needed and would be appreciated. There are so many ways that we can be there for each other, and they don't have to cost a lot of money. Let your loved ones know how much you love them with the gift of shared time.
Tell me in the comments, what are some ways you like to "treat" your friends?