SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

cozy winter wishlist


So I see there's a lot of seasonal donations going on. We're all in the same boat eh? Winter upon us and nothing to wear. Love Aesthetics had me lusting after some serious coziness today with white furry slippers. Throw a slouchy winter white Alpaca jumper, charcoal scarf, and layers of throw blankets on top and this would be my ideal I'm-never-leaving-the-house again look.

4 comments

  1. Cozy things like this (and cozy hot drinks) are the saving grace of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These are gorgeous! I just love all of the different textures and neutrals that come along with decorating for winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they scrumptious! Window shopping is dangerous.

      Delete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.