SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

wardrobe planner moodboard: dark and broody

planning a minimalist wardrobe


I used to be a big believer in frivolous beautiful things. No materialism here, simply visual stimulation shared to the masses, which to me was a gift. Hence my series gift of pretty, may it rest in peace. But don't fret, my half a decade blog followers shall see it resurrected here today in new form:

the wardrobe planner moodboard

Let's rejoice in a new gift where I do all the down and dirty hard work of sourcing, and you recline into your loved seat with a glass or Pinot and enjoy. No drooling aloud. Inspiration only. Until next time.

PS- The photo above is styled and shot by yours truly. I wasn't too shabby as a fashion stylist eh?





If you enjoyed this post, there are hundreds of others snippets of hand written love waiting for you. Come join my other readers and follow me:
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment

  1. Not shabby at all! I never thought of doing a mood board for a wardrobe, good idea! I noticed a lot more people are getting into the minimalist or least minimal style. Either that or it's always been big and I've only started realizing it.

    ReplyDelete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.