SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

fashion is not what you think after leaving home

And because I don't want you thinking that I have returned home without planning a huge amount posts about the fantastically epic, eccentric, chaotic, mind-blowing adventure that was my trip abroad, here is a little tease with some photos. What do you think? Let me just say, style and indulgence take on a whole new meaning the moment you leave home and those four walls called your cubicle...

2 comments

  1. that is so true! moving to europe changed my whole sense of style completely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Krystal, when did you move and from where?!

      Delete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.