SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

reader love #3

It is not easy to reduce your wardrobe in pursuit of a fantastic and minimalistic travel experience. Don’t get me wrong, I am not whining about my pending trip around the world! But, it does mean parting with some dearly loved but unnecessary household and wardrobe items. The good news is that there are certain aspects of my life that I can encourage to grow and expand. I mean, can you really be surrounded by too many beautiful and talented writers? I think not! So cheers to never having to many blogger friends. This week's commenters on my blog include: 

Myra Kerigun from Alluring Style stunned me with her smile and disarmingly positive posts.  


Rae Abigael  Caacbay may only be 19 years old but her site, Raellarina, exhibits her poise and love for fashion.

Hannah Layford’s blog, Raspberry Kitsch, is the perfect mixture of food and fantastic outfits.
I had a hard time picking photos from Sincerely, Renay! Shandrese and Natalia have beauty and style for women of all colors, shapes, and sizes!

As always, thanks for the insightful comments dolls!

PS- And Kate features a little bit of everything I love as well: food, fashion, and travel!

1 comment

  1. Hey Leti :) Thank you so much for featuring me in your post! Genuinely flattered! ❤❤❤❤

    Myra xxxxxx

    Alluring Style

    ReplyDelete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.