SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on BECOMING LOLA I share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as living a pure clean life as a style-obsessed digital nomad with a no BS approach to ethical fashion + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: Building A Minimalist Wardrobe.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

Reader Love #2

It’s time to fawn over some beautiful bloggers yet again (click here for the first installment). I must tip my hat to these lovely readers who have not only left engaging and thoughtful comments- but who also have their own delicious blogs for us web trolls and fashion lovers to dive into. This particular line-up of ladies all have imagery and style that make any other average blog look bleak.

For colorful style and possibly one of the cutest love stories I have ever read, the daily savant will splash a grin across your face.

Roxthefox has some fierce and fearless fashion. Do you see her in the pink getup above! I mean, who could really rock a pink pantsuit that hard?

Andrea, from Drama in my Head, has some travel photos that make me want to take an extended vacation.







Vienna Weekend has some mouth watering recipes and some mad beach fashion. Orecchiette with Radicchio & Peas? Yes, please!


And who wouldn’t want Desiree’s chic urban style and flirty natural locks? Her blog, Brownstone Bazaar, is also brimming with the most inspirational editorials for women of color.

I look forward to keeping up with you ladies. Your style is sublime and your comments were very much appreciated.

8 comments

  1. the pictures are very beautiful!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/
    new post: Top 10 bloggers in bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These posts are some of my favorites! It's awesome to find other bloggers this way, and I think it's so nice of you to show your support and appreciation for them. :)

    xoxo,
    Maya| Petite & Unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maya, ahhh love to hear that! Building up and celebrating the blogger community is one of my fave aspects of all this. Hope you find new blogs to follow through the series ;)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for mentioning my little piece of the internet on your beautiful blog. Now I'm off to peak at the others....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspirations to post! I love the first look, as she is one of my favorite bloggers! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    PLEASE JOIN MY AHAI SHOPPING GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $30 WORTH OF FREE CLOTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention <3 have a great beginning of the week! love, A

    ReplyDelete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.