SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on BECOMING LOLA I share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as living a pure clean life as a style-obsessed digital nomad with a no BS approach to ethical fashion + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: Building A Minimalist Wardrobe.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

what to do now that google rss reader is gone? replace with bloglovin

If you've been living in a cave, then please do yourself a favor and become a member of Bloglovin. It's free. It's great. And it was ALWAYS better than Google Reader. Come follow me here.

PS- Like my necklace? Come hither and see how I styled it here with thrifted blue shoes, here where I embody a Marc Jacobs daisy perfume ad, and here where I am completely overdressed for a stroll in the park. Because yes, I buy things...AND where them more than once. Who knew!


For Those With Outfit Envy:


·

What are you using for blog subscriptions now?

14 comments

  1. gorg necklace

    My Blog here www.IslandChic77.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kellz. It's from Andean Collection, a fantastic fair trade artisan accessory line: http://www.shopfaire.com

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace, picture is perfect!

    http://thewholeencalada.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Letitia,
    Actually the Aztec crop top was from Brandy Melville, but I'm not quite sure if that's much better than Forever 21 for you haha.

    Lovely outfit,gorgeous necklace!

    xx Debbie

    www.whatdoffydoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, hmm I would have to think on that one, but a part of me wants to say Brandy's would be better ;)

      Delete
  4. Amazing look!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been using the reader in the blogger dashboard for years now, easy no fuss. google reader was too cluttered for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I tried and tried with Google reader, but sometimes its like that take a page out of a 90s playbook.

      Delete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.