SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

[video review] in my beauty bag june edition




THE GOODS:


REVIEWED & APPROVED: 

Benecos Liner Pencils for eyebrow maintenance
African Black Soap for cleansing, brightening, and pore refining
Physician's Formula 100% Organic Mascara for enhancing naturally long lashes

4 comments

  1. lovely blog :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love spying on other bags!

    Heartbeats from VIENNA WEDEKIND

    ReplyDelete
  3. African black soap is what I recommend to absolutely ALL of my friends! Like you said, it's fantastic for evening the skin and cleansing; however, I always suggest a great moisturizer to follow-up. I buy it in both the bar and liquid forms since I also use it for cleaning - yes, I said cleaning - and it works beautifully! Very multi-purpose product. I've found that even the best makeup brush cleaners just don't do it for me, but black soap removes EVERYTHING. It's at the top of my beauty essentials list!

    I think you and I have a very similar skin type - let me know how that new setting powder works with that BB cream! I'm really interested in seeing how it works for you.

    The Fashion Geek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaleesa. If I had friends to recommend it to that wouldn't think I was completely out of my mind handing them a piece of the Earth and asking them to wash their face with it, trust me, I'd be doing the same. For now videos work ;)
      I did learn the hard way regarding hydrating the skin after, and then of course read other people had the same issue much later. All is good now, got it down pat. But seriously, this thing removes makeup like no one's business. Definitely an essential. Will do on the BB cream!

      PS- so cleaning...really!? :)

      Delete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.