SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

[editorial] whimsically feminine style on 4th of july



 for the beach...



for the bbq...
for those forced to work...



























| PHOTOGRAPHY | by Me | STYLING | by Me


GET THE LOOK:


ShopStyle

7 comments

  1. I love all of these looks! Do feminine and pretty. :)

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debra! I'm thinking its time to revisit my girly girl roots. Do it now before I cross the inappropriate age threshold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..but I love your looks :) I would def wear it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely!! xx

    http://itslilylocket.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/week-in-instagram.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you styled all the crisp white. And seriously, that tire swing is tugging on my heart strings! Oh, the days when I had one of those (hm... elementary school? I need one in my adult life!)

    Gorgeous blog, by the way (glad you left a note on mine so I could find you!) Following you for sure.

    xoxo
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.