SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on BECOMING LOLA I share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as living a pure clean life as a style-obsessed digital nomad with a no BS approach to ethical fashion + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: Building A Minimalist Wardrobe.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

wearing all white for spring is bliss

wearing Bioneuma knit dress, Thief & Bandit organic cotton leggings, thrifted Stella McCartney sandals, Mink wallet

I needed a little break this month, and you might know why after my post here, but I'm back and have an inspiring new perspective on sustainable, ethical, and minimal living. I think you'll be pleased. Let's catch up on Wednesday dolls.


4 comments

  1. Love this outfit and your blog, everything's just so simple. Absolute love and you look great, love the smile. Ok I love too many times. Peace out lol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the freshness of this look, it fits so nice on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. White is such a classic color! I love the gold accents, though. You look stunning!

    xoxo,
    Maya

    www.petiteandunique.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.