SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

{sale} stella mccartney bootie wedges for under $200!

Thanks to the magical powers that be at eBay, I am officially a Stella McCartney shoe owner for the first time in my own fashion history. Its been a long time coming, but unfortunately as a jaded New Yorker on a stingy budget and penance for avant-garde European trends, Jeffrey Campbell had my heart for many years, until finally I came to the realization that classic beats copycat any day. So while I'm off to strut in my new strappy sandals by Paul's lovely prodigy daughter, I couldn't resist converting one of my dear readers. If you're a classics addict like me, this vegan suede wedge bootie by Stella is a must, and when I saw that sale price I nearly fainted. Get it while it's hot girls!

2 comments

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.