SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

review: maybelline bb cream & eyebrow kits ingredients review



Ahh good to be back. I've finally moved my entire house to a new, smaller, more quaint apartment in the city and feel my soul filling up again, especially after reading the most enlightening book I've ever laid eyes on called The European Dream. So just dropping in with the highly anticipated second beauty video as part of my new review series for aspiring green beauty converts. I'm taking the time to compare department store brands with natural and eco-friendly brands, and first up is the ever enticing BB cream phenomenon. Since women of color and darker skin tones still suffer from the lack of choices, I of course found myself gravitating to the always reliable Maybelline who unsurprisingly had stock of shades fit for my chocolatey skin. Hurrah. So stay tuned, and please let me know if you have hopped on the BB cream bandwagon too!


Maybelline BB Cream Ingredients List:


Titanium Dioxide 1.15%. Inactive: Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isohexadecane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Are you already using BB creams? What do you think of this rollercoaster beauty trend?

2 comments

  1. Unfortunately I haven't yet seen a dark BB cream thus I haven't tried it before. But now after reading this post I might just check at my local beauty store at the maybeline line if they have them.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh Esther I am sooo happy to hear this review helped you because I literally walked in with a cynical frown on looking at all the lacking darker shades on the shelves but I knew Maybelline would come through as they always do. So please do check it out and see how it works for you. But remember to come back and check my review on more natural BB cream options next week! xx

      Delete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.