SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

in my bag: sw basics, sprout watches, true beauty boxes

It is so hot outside. Are you hot? It's hot. Time to keep things light. Here's a peek at my goodies. And no, not that kind!



An Apple product of course; some vintage Italian sunglasses from J; expired cleanser that needs replacing but is still oh so fabulous, J Crew's surprisingly adorable note cards, and memories from the vegan beauty box I curated on behalf of Lillie Magazine. Oh and the veagn leather bag itself is due a review (it ain't that great folks, more to come).

10 comments

  1. It ain't hot here! In fact, it's downright cold - I slept with socks on my hands the other night because I couldn't find gloves. Yeah.

    Curious to hear what you have to say about the bag! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious?? Woah. Well share some of that cold. Or knit some booties ;)

      Delete
  2. Wow, if I would take out all the things from my bag I'd need more space to make a photo of it. Shame! I need to clean all my bags. ;) You have such a nice layout here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snapshots of what is in people's bags. The vegan box you created sounds pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely check out the boxes, they are fantastic little treats to discover vegan and all natural lines.

      Delete
  4. I love that kind of "in my bag" posts, and your picture is very nicely organized, thanks for sharing! This vegan box concept is quite original, I like this way to discover natural products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also keep very little in my bag...a wallet, hand lotion, phone and lip gloss. great post!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag and Apple product!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely <3
    You really do have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back

    My blog is a fashion/lifestyle blog!

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.