SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on BECOMING LOLA I share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as living a pure clean life as a style-obsessed digital nomad with a no BS approach to ethical fashion + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: Building A Minimalist Wardrobe.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

{editorial} twinkle twinkle

Here is a story about a girl who reveled in times past. With a twinkle in her eye and one foot always planted somewhere in the present, she'd travel to places far and wide with an single swipe of her rouge and wrap of her pearls.

May it transport you to a place of fantasy today…

| TWINKLE TWINKLE | starring Sarah N. | PHOTOS | by Kristin Brynn Costello | STYLING | by Me for Used & Abused Vintage

GET THE LOOK


·

2 comments

  1. Hi Tetia! I was going to ask if you styled them until I got to the bottom of the page. Oh my goodness! Sooooo dreamy & beautiful. Really gorgeous! Now you really need to teach me your secrets. Lol! Thank you for the lovely inspiration doll. Xo

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra! Ah you're too kind. It definitely is one of my all time faves from my old portfolio of work. Glad you like. Struggling through emails, but can't wait to catch up and share those tips! xx

      Delete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.