SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on BECOMING LOLA I share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as living a pure clean life as a style-obsessed digital nomad with a no BS approach to ethical fashion + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: Building A Minimalist Wardrobe.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

shop my closet


I'm already two weeks into my wardrobe culling for the minimalist French wardrobe project, and that means one man's trash can be another man's treasure. Clearly we're talking about me, the pragmatic former utilitarian-minded fashion editor, and you, the Kate Moss inspired blog reader. If you like basics, and you like them built to last, then my closet is your ideal perusal. Nothing is over sixty bucks. So have at it and fill in what you need. New items will be added seasonally.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.