SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on BECOMING LOLA I share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as living a pure clean life as a style-obsessed digital nomad with a no BS approach to ethical fashion + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: Building A Minimalist Wardrobe.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

gift of pretty #6

This week's dose courtesy of Joni, who hails from my second hometown Atlanta and has the coolest job I've ever heard of. If I wasn't so busy persuading the world to be a bit more thoughtful, classic, and "green" I'd probably be molding peeps one by one.


What are you swooning over lately?

3 comments

  1. This is totally gorgeous! I love it. :) Thank you for sharing Tetia! Is this from her Pinterest account? Will definately check her out lovely.

    Debra@stylewisebydebra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is! Definitely not instagram. So many social accounts to keep track of these days...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.