SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on BECOMING LOLA I share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as living a pure clean life as a style-obsessed digital nomad with a no BS approach to ethical fashion + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: Building A Minimalist Wardrobe.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

back to regular programming...

Ahh, have you missed me yet? Scarlett has been doing a killer job seducing you with meatless posts, but I should return don't you think. I know, I know. Every year I disappear and always come back with excuses, yet always bearing gifts. Well this time my excuse is that I am a farmer now. So yeah. I get a break for that one right? Also, I fell in love. Oh and writing a few recipe books to be published starting next year. So enough of that, let's get on to some previews of what's coming this week, because we know all you care about is the food. Hmmfff.

4 comments

  1. Welcome Back!
    You (& your one of a kind recipe selections!) have SERIOUSLY been missed!!
    Ohhh and about those photos-you know its no fun to tease!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey leti

    welcome back! missed you (and not only the food shots, lol). but your news are fantastic! all of them! a farmer? i am sooo jealous! please tell me more?

    hope you're happy and enjoying summer.
    xo
    scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic post and Thanks for sharing this info. It's very helpful.
    web agency brussels

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Alexa, thanks so much! Im happy to be back. I missed my own recipes haha. You know, men tend to get you to cook the same things over and over, so time for a mix up ;)

    @Scarlett, ahh I have been a horrible friend. Promise to email you tomorrow. So excited. I might even have time to send you your lovely package with a bunch of sweet treats I collected. Are you home and back from any trips? xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.