SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on BECOMING LOLA I share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as living a pure clean life as a style-obsessed digital nomad with a no BS approach to ethical fashion + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: Building A Minimalist Wardrobe.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

my first morning as an organic farmer

Is this not the most serene way to wake up? My only disappointment is that you miss the magic through the lens, because in person it was a sunrise a thousand times more spectacular. I haven't actually seen fog in years. It was a chilly yet pleasant surprise. Well, I'll be back later after a long day of more weeding, but for now, enjoy this quick breakfast of champions. Here's the deal though. You know how skinny bitches always say their green smoothie is downright delicious? Yeah, well they're downright lying. I've spent hundreds of dollars over the years on green juices, green smoothies, and green diet this and that. They all taste like dirty socks lodged in someone's stinky butt. My green smoothie on the other hand, is the must try for those who have never ventured on the green side or those who have and never looked back. I promise, girl scout's honor, that this is going to be your new staple recipe. It was my first try doing a green smoothie from scratch, and it was shockingly a unanimous winner (see, I even test on a panel of house judges before boasting my abilities to wow you with my culinary genius.) Go forth and conquer the day skinny one!

GREEN BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup organic spinach (greens of choice, but mixed spinach is subtle and sweet)
  • 2 organic bananas
  • 2 organic apples
  • 1/2 organic lemon, juiced
  • 1 tb organic wildflower honey
  • 3/4 cup almond milk (any nut milk will do)
  • ice, optional

METHOD
  1. Blend all until smooth. Taste and add additional milk or ice as needed.
  2. Enjoy and carpe diem!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.