sponsor love

Aug 3, 2011


I've bitten the bullet and finally decided to accept advertising for Becoming Lola. You'll notice I have been renovating around here lately, and that's because I have a lot up my sleeve. New recipes, mini mag, and much more reviews, diys, and stylish posts and interviews. So if you want to join in on the fun, now until the weekend I will offer perfectly nice placement on my sidebar for $10-25 on a first come first serve basis (after this weekend, will revert to $50). I am not doing anything formal just yet, as I hope it will be mostly my blogger friends and daily reads who advertise first. If you are in for the ride, comment or see the banner that says Advertise Here on the left sidebar.

Speaking of blogger friends, I lost my blogroll link list since the redesign! Boo hoo. So please dolls, if you remember seeing your link on my lists, or if you have a blog to recommend, please comment and let me know so I can work on a lovely new blogroll this weekend. Now if only I could find my gosh darn Bloglovin password...

2 comments:

  1. girl! you best be texting me back soon! i need to hear about all these plans!

    p.s. i love the new layout design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, sweetie! And I just love the new design! It looks fabulous!

    And thank you so much for your comment! You made my day. I've loved your blog for a long time now. I would do anything your heart desires :)

    I'd love to meet up. I'm almost always here! Let me know what works for you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I see each and every comment I receive and try to respond to all my lovely readers. Thanks so much for taking a moment to drop a note. Conversation and community are two of my favorite things. But please leave out the spammy links to your blog and giveaways. Come again soon, mmkay!

xoxo
Leti