SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

i'm back....


Just a teaser post to see if anyone is still out there. Oh dear me, I hope you are. I come, bearing cookies, cakes, scones, and lots of butter sugar flour madness. Can you ever forgive me for the neglect? I'll await a whisper from the other side...

xoxo

20 comments

  1. I'm still here! Welcome back :)

    http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm still here!!! We've missed you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to some mouthwatering items!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have you been?! :-P We have missed you, it's been ages. Can't wait to hear all your news xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great picture! so glad you are back. i'm still here!

    http://wordbyjessie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don´t forget you!!!Welcome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually just discovered your blog yesterday! And I'm loving what I've read/seen so far. So for me, it's like you haven't been gone!! So I'm looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yayyyyy! Glad you're back. We're all still here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering where you've gone, but now you're back and I can't wait for other lovely posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good to see you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it´s great to hear from you. :)
    xoxo nina <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, glad to hear that you are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Missed your blog! So glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so happy that you're back.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh hi welcome back...:)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg! You're back!! haha. I was wondering why I haven't seen a post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hanne L.5:06 PM EDT

    hooray!

    ReplyDelete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.