spotted: annnick van wesemael cake buffets...

Dec 28, 2010

Do you dolls miss me yet? Because I sure do miss you. We have tons to catch up on including Allison and me at Alice's Tea Cup, my latest tea party revelations, and of course the Christmas dinner to top all dinners. Okay well not really, but surely I deserve a foodie Oscar for the miracle that was this weekend. In the meantime, lets all sit in awe at Annick Van Wesemael's, author of Tasty Tables, table presentation work. Man oh man, I can barely contain my glee. When I finally get my foodie biz off the ground, this will be my daily duty. Who says work can't be fun?

xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I'm so so psyched to hear all about your christmas dinner <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about the dinner!
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh these pictures are amazing i am now craving cake... the decor on the ones you've posted is seriously incredible!!! can't wait to hear about the rest :)

    xo
    http://dragonfruit-samnegs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uauuuuuu!!!! so sweet
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are lovely! I can't wait to hear all about your dinner and tea party plans. I hope you had a great Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty and delish looking!

    just discovered your blog and i have to say i LOVE it! do drop by mine too and perhaps we can follow each other. :)

    persis.
    http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god this is amazing ! just discovered your blog i love all the picss
    http://blacklilac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOHH, what amazing gorgeous imagery! so pretty!!! xxo -nb

    ReplyDelete

I see each and every comment I receive and try to respond to all my lovely readers. Thanks so much for taking a moment to drop a note. Conversation and community are two of my favorite things. But please leave out the spammy links to your blog and giveaways. Come again soon, mmkay!

xoxo
Leti