SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on the FEMMEBOSS we share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as overcoming "invisible illness" in a digital age, plus a no BS approach to ethical style + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: I Need New Female Friends.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

i need to being living a minimalist lifestyle in the woods

minimalism in the woodsbuild a minimalist house
Sometimes I wonder where I am going. Where do I belong? Why am I here....and not here? Or for the sake of continued drooling, why are we all not here?

5 comments

  1. It 's so beautiful, I would love to spend some few day here with my futur boyfriend!!
    And no no more day, in fact I eat protein and vegetable all the time with one sugar stuff every two days!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every two days? Thats not too bad! So what sugary thing will you eat next? By the way, where you been girl! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- I'd like to be there too! So lovely and peaceful looking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna go there and read a good book! So peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I work a lot because I find a job!!(although I'm still only 3 weeks) on guess what????
    a tea shop, it's beautiful tea shop, i take every day million of picture, i tried every tea and learn how to make the tea, I love it, I love to work on it and I'm really happy!!!

    So thanks to the tea shop I tried, blueberry muffin(yummieee), lemon cake (good), carrot cakes (I don't really like it) and cookies :D :D

    And I tried a fantastic bagel: chicken cream lemon, omg it's like eating the paradise!!!


    And I have to tell u when I will come back home, I think I will open my blog, and I will make a blog like yours, with cook and beautiful pictures (and a little bit of my life too!) u inspire me lola :D

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.