SLIDER

HEY GIRL, HEY!

Thanks for stopping by! Here on BECOMING LOLA I share stories on becoming minimalist, as well as living a pure clean life as a style-obsessed digital nomad with a no BS approach to ethical fashion + travel. Grab a glass of wine and start here: Building A Minimalist Wardrobe.

SUBSCRIBE AND NEVER MISS A POST!

slow travel to le poulbot in paris, france

slow travel paris
minimalist slow travel paris, france

I almost cried when I discovered this unbelievably charming little shop and bistro (found while browsing cupcake images of course!). I mean how quaint is this place right. I am in love. New York, you definitely have competition. I've always felt the same as Carrie from SATC, that my greatest love affair would always be with NYC. Hmmm, starting to wonder now...


Bistrot Poulbot
38 rue Lamarck, 18th (Metro: Lamarck-Caulincourt)
T: 01 46 06 86 00


If you enjoyed this post, there are hundreds of others snippets of hand written love waiting for you. Come join my other readers and follow me:
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beconing Lola • by Maira G.