Can't wait to see what you all answer! Especially you ParisPastry, Debbie and GrandeMarine!
1) how often do you bake?:
2) where/from who did you learn to bake? (school counts):
3) what was the first thing you ever baked?:
4) what was the last thing you baked and when?:
5) what's your favorite thing to bake or cook?:
6) what was the worst thing you've ever baked and why did it fail?:
7) what's your favorite thing to add to baking? (sprinkles, dried fruit, nuts, etc):
9) where do you store baked goods after you've baked them? (container, freezer, etc):
10) where do you find your recipes? (cc, cookbook, family, own creation):
11) what's something you've never baked before, but would like to?:
12) what is your absolute ideal baking/cooking fantasy? (eloping to become a Parisian pastry chef counts):
PS- Everyone, and I mean everyone, should be dressed like Audrey whilst baking. If you do not prepare a proper sundress, matching apron and that oh-so-effortless (but really took two hours) messy pin-up bun, then please...just don't come back to my blog okay. Just kidding. Not really.